USR-TCP232-310 is a low-cost serial device server,whose function is to realize bidirectional transparent transmission between RS232/RS485 and Ethernet.
Introduction of Ethernet Serial Converters
This is a serial RS232/RS485 to Ethernet server, used for data transparent transmission. USR-TCP232-310 is a low-cost serial device server,whose function is to realize bidirectional transparent transmission between RS232/RS485 and Ethernet.You can apply USR-TCP232-310 to your products to realize networking communication. User can directly process data interaction through network and device to realize remote data acquisition, remote control and management. USR-TCP232-310 also owns additional functions such as DHCP, DNS, built-in webpages and network upgrades.
Features of Ethernet Serial Converters
- Support DHCP, automatically obtain an IP address and query IP address through serial setting protocol
- Support DNS function
- Set parameters through webpage
- Upgrade firmware via network
- Auto-MDI/MDIX, RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps
- Serial port baud rate from 600 bps to 230.4 Kbps, Check bit of None, Odd, Even, Mark and Space
- Work mode: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Client, UDP Server, HTTPD Client
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM
- Heartbeat package mechanism to ensure connection is reliable, put an end to dead link
- User-defined registration package mechanism, check connection status and use as custom packet header
- Under TCP Server mode, Client number ranges from 1 to 16; default number is 4
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE, user can define MAC address
- Restore factory default
- Across the gateway, switches, routers
- Can work in LAN, also can work in the Internet (external network)
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB,C++,Delphi,Android and IOS
- Support customization
Application Field of Ethernet Serial Converters
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation
- security and protection monitoring, public security
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring
Application of Ethernet Serial Converters
Simple Transparent transmission
Transparent transmission means that whatever is transferred, our device plays the role of a channel and sends data to the target without modification. On-site monitoring equipment sends data to Serial Device Servers transparent data transmission terminal by itself port, the terminal CUP receives data by serial port and package data.
Various parameter setting method
Download settings software, search related Serial Device Servers in the LAN through the serial port server IP, name, MAC address, or the version number. Then set the parameters you need, otherwise keep the default.
- Open your browser and inter the default IP address of the Serial Device Servers.
- Open the login page of Serial Server, Enter the user name and password (default admin).
- After setting parameter, Click Save and Restart, then setting will take effect.
Serial AT commands Settings
User can set parameter by module itself without going through another computer to configure. This setting method is used in the following situation: user have to configure IP address and destination IP address on site. AT command can meet the demand. After MCU connects serial server module by TTL (UART), MCU can configure setting by AT command.
Serial Device Servers, Ethernet Serial Converters USR-TCP232-310
- Product Code: ESDRB870844
- Availability: Out Of Stock