Introduction of TCP Modules
is a serial TTL to Ethernet module, used for data transparent
transmission. USR-K3 is the high-performance and industrial version of
Super Port. It is an embedded serial networking module, whose function
is to realize bidirectional transparent transmission between TTL and
Ethernet. The amazing part of K3 lies in its Ethernet port integration
design. You can apply K3 to your products to realize networking
communication. User can directly process data interaction through
network and device to realize remote data acquisition, remote control
K3 is based on Cortex-M4 solution, which has high speed,high stability and basic frequency up to 120MHz. And it has the same kernel solution and parameters as USR-TCP232-E2.
Features of TCP Modules
- Cortex-M4 kernel,industrial working temperature range and TCPIP protocol stack.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX,RJ45 port with 10/100Mbps
- TCP Server,TCP Client,UDP Client,UDP Server and HTTPD Client work mode
- Support virtual serial port and provide corresponding software USR-VCOM
- Serial port highest baud rate from 600bps to 1024Kbps, Check bit of None,Odd,Even,Mark and Space
- DNS and DHCP supported
- Provide PC TCP/IP socket programming example such as VB,C++,Delphi,Android and IOS
- Built-in webpage;also can customize webpage for users
- RJ45 with Link/Data indicator light,built-in isolation transformer and 2 KV electromagnetic isolation
- The global unique MAC address bought from IEEE (begin with D8-B0-4C);user can define MAC address
- Support upgrade firmware via network
- Support keepalive,rapidly detect dead links
- Support account and password,can be used to page login and network settings
- Support Websocket,realize bidirectional transparent transmission bewteen webpage and serial
- Support Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP
- Support UDP broadcast function
Application field of TCP Modules
- Industrial data transmission, industrial automation
- security and protection monitoring, public security
- Smart home, power control, environmental monitoring, intelligent agriculture
- Door check on work attendance system, POS system, rice selling system
- Building automation system, power monitoring, self-service banking system, telecom machine room monitoring
K1 K2 K3 Function Comparison
Data Submitted to Web Server Directly
Application of TCP Modules
Various parameter setting method
Download settings software, search Ethernet Modules in the LAN through the serial port server IP, name, MAC address, or the version number. Then set the parameters you need, otherwise keep the default.
- Open your browser and inter the default IP address of the Ethernet Modules.
- Open the login page of Serial Server, Enter the user name and password (default admin).
- After setting parameter, Click â€œSaveâ€œ and â€œRestartâ€œ, then setting will take effect.
Serial AT commands Settings
User can set parameter by module itself without going through another computer to configure. This setting method is used in the following situation: user have to configure IP address and destination IP address on site. AT command can meet the demand. After MCU connects serial server module by TTL (UART), MCU can configure setting by AT command.
Images of TCP Modules
Serial-to-Ethernet Connector Super Port USR-K3
- Product Code: ESDRB440270
- Availability: In Stock